about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // a guinea pig dressed as the easter bunny

Guinea Pig Easter Embroidery Pattern

Wheek! Here comes the Easter Piggy! I'm not sure which came first, me seeing a picture of a guinea pig wearing bunny ears (on Instagram, of course) or my little sister suggesting that we should dress our guinea pigs up as bunnies. Either way, I know that our actual piggies wouldn't have it.

So I drew a pattern of a guinea pig dressed as the Easter bunny and delivering some little jelly beans.

My intention was to stitch up the pattern and post it with plenty of time for you to stitch your own before Easter. And then it became clear that I could either stitch it or post it before Easter. So I'm sharing the pattern here for you, and if I'm lucky I might still get some Easter piggy stitching in this week.


(Oh, and be sure to stitch the jelly beans in bright colors so they don't look like something else. Ahem.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this pattern!! I absolutely adore all the guinea pig themes and patterns you've had this year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Awwww....he's so cute! Thanks for the sweet pattern! Alisha

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!